1. We believe all scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is therefore the infallible Word of God.
(2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:21; 1 Corinthians 2:13)
2. We believe in one true God who has revealed Himself to the world as Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 4:4-6; 2 Corinthians 5:19; John 14:7-11; John 14:16-20; Colossians 2:9)
3. We believe in the creation, test and fall of man as recorded in Genesis and as result of the fall Adam, all mankind became sinners.
(Romans 5:12; Romans 3:23)
4. We believe in the Saviour of men, the Lord Jesus Christ, conceived of the Holy Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, very God and very man. (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:30-35; 1 Timothy 2:5)
5. We believe in repentance to God, confession of ourselves as sinners and that a definite turning is essential to salvation. (Acts 17:30; Acts 26:20; Acts 2:38-39)
6. We believe our redemption has been accomplished solely by the shed blood of our Lord Jesus Christ who was made sin for us, dying in our stead, rising again from the dead, ascending with His glorified body to the right hand of God, by believing in this finished work, we are justified before God, cleansed of all our sins and redeemed from the curse of the law. (John 3:3; Romans 5:1; Galatians 2:16; 1 Peter 1:18-19; Titus 2:14)
7. We believe every believer receives eternal life as a free gift when saved or born again. (Romans 6:23; John 5:24; John 10:28; Ephesians 2:8-9)
8. We believe in Water Baptism in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ by immersion for believers as taught in the scripture and practised by the early Apostolic Church. (Understanding that baptism is not a means of Salvation but an outward work of grace). (Acts 2:38; Romans 6:3; Acts 8:37-38; Acts 10:47-48)
9. We believe in the Baptism with the Holy Spirit as an experience subsequent to Salvation with the scriptural evidence of speaking in other tongues which is the endowment of spiritual power for Christian living and service. (Acts 8:15-17; Acts 19:6; John 14:16-17; Acts 10:44-46; Luke 24:49; Acts 1:8)
10. We believe in the spirit-filled life, as a life of separation from the world and the perfecting of holiness in the fear of God as an expression of Christian faith. (Romans 12:1-2; 1 John 2:15-17; 2 Corinthians 6:14-18; James 4:4; 2 Corinthians 7:1; Ephesians 5:8-11; Titus 2:11-12)
11. We believe in the gifts of the Spirit as recorded in 1 Corinthians 12:8-11, Romans 12:4-21, 1 Corinthians 14:1, being exercised and practised as manifest in the early church.
12. We believe in the healing of the body by divine power through the atonement and demonstrated in its many aspects in the early church. (Exodus 15:26; Isaiah 53:4-5; Mark 16:18; Acts 4:30; James 5:14-15; Psalms 103:2-3)
13. We believe in the Lord’s Supper or Communion for believers. (Luke 22:19-20; Matthew 26:26-29; 1 Corinthians 11:23-34)
14. We believe in the bodily ascension of Jesus to heaven, His enthronement, His personal coming again for the Church (1 Thessalonians 4:13-18) and His return with the Church at the close of the Great Tribulation to set up His Millennial reign of 1000 years on earth according to Revelation 20:1-7; Zechariah 14:4-5, 9
15. We believe the Bible clearly teaches a distinct judgement for believers only, spoken of in the scriptures as the Judgement Seat of Christ, where believers’ works will be judged, (not their sins) and rewards are in question, not salvation. (2 Corinthians 5:10; 1 Corinthians 3:11-15)
16. We believe that there will be a great final judgement, as recorded in the Word of God. This is the judgement of the unjust where all the wicked are judged. (Hebrews 9:27; Matthew 25:41-46; Revelation 20:11-15)
17. We believe in the reality and personality of Satan. ( 1 Peter 5:8; James 4:7; Ephesians 6:11-12; Job 1:7)